Biyernes, Setyembre 16, 2011

Don't wanna lose one, I lose both, I lose then.(PART 2)

here comes part II.

we didn't have class the day that i received the messages from my friend and from the girl. and the next day when i come to school, i pretended that i didn't know anything. that i didn't receive any text message from them cause i want to hear it straight from them.. but days pass i didn't hear anything especially from my friend. i asked him but he didn't tell. he wanted me to read it from his phone which i don't like, cause as i have said, i want to hear it straight from him/them. 

i can't control my anger then. i don't know what happened. i just started writing on my green pad paper. all my heartaches and anger. all that i want to say. then i continue it to my Facebook Notes. 

the next things that happened are vague to me. everything were blurred maybe because i'm so wasted. i can't think right during those times. since that day, i started staying away from my barkada. i eat alone with my other friend and some other classmates which eventually became my good friends. they give me some advice on what to to.in my situation. i also stopped texting the girl,

a few weeks later the girl and i talked. she said she missed the way we were. so we started texting her again and we brought back our friendship..



part 3 to follow ...please continue reading.. thanks everyone..=)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Powered By Blogger