Lunes, Setyembre 26, 2011

Don't wanna lose one, i lose both, i lose then. (Special Parts))

special parts

these are parts of the story that i want to share.. this shows the roller coaster of emotions I encountered


Jealous Guy. This happened a few days after the forum in the physics class in the world of fun in SM Sta. Mesa. It was a Saturday, supposedly we have a class in basic Mechanical Engineering. While waiting, the girl and my best friend came together. They are together wearing identical shirt. This makes me really jealous.
Since we didn’t get a class that day, some decided to get some fun in the world of fun in SM, I didn’t join them cause I’m so jealous when I see them together. But later I followed pretending that didn’t know they’re there.
I just walked around in SM and stayed outside WOF. I didn’t they’re there right? Hahaha. Stupid me! Then they saw me, and asked me to join them. I said no, I want to be alone, it’s fun!. That’s true of me that I have fun being alone. Especially when I am thinking and analyzing things.
I was really dead jealous! I don’t know  what to do especially I don’t get a license  to get jealous. She’s not my girl. Few minutes later, they went home. They asked me to join but again, I refused. I told to go ahead. But actually I wanted to go home too, but I can’t stand the view.
After they’ve gone out of the mall, I went out to from another exit. I go straight to the LRT station and had my ride. Immediately after the train started, the girl called me. I answered my phone and she asked me, what’s wrong. Of course I answered there’s nothing wrong and I just wanted to be alone. She also said they’re haven’t rid a jeepney and that they can still wait for me. I ended the conversation because she might hear the voice over from the LRT.  (Haha)


Trinoma. This happen before the sem break. Supposedly the last day of our classes. After school, some of us went to trinoma  to celebrate the last day of the sem. We picnicked in the garden in trinoma, I forgot how it’s called. We sat there and ate. Shared some stories and laughed. Later on, we talked about the meanings of my group messages I sent. One example is this:
“I thought it was 3 but it is a sleeping 8.”
They asked me what this means. Specially the “sleeping 8”
The story goes like this. Remember when I told you the when I first felt the feeling that I like the girl, I didn’t want to recognize the feeling. For this reason, I told another friend JayR that in 2 to 3 days, I won’t be feeling that way. A day passed, then two. Then 3 days passed. Then four, five, six and so on. It gets stronger and stronger. I LOVE HER.
Now what about the “sleeping 8”?
What I mean about that in a lying 8. A sleeping 8 is a laying 8, “”. INFINITY. I LOVE HER TO INFINITY.
Silence followed. Some people kept asking that resorted to I telling the story. I told everyone of them, including my best friend and the girl, that I love the girl. All my group messages are inspired by her and they’r for her. Bla bla bla… a deeper silence followed. I saw the eyes of my best friend, there was something in it. I felt the what he feels.
It’s getting late, we decided to go home. The girl and my best friend walked together as we make our way out of the mall. I didn’t know what they’re talking about. 
After that night I wrote this poem:


I made a scene last night
And I can still feel the warmth of the spot light
When delivered my one last line
The audience stared in shock and silent for a time.
Surprise came into my senses
When I realized that my diction wasn’t right
For I should have whispered
Just loud enough for my audience to hear.
Applause from a few broke the silence
Amplified whispers filled the air with non-sense.
The curtain closed and reopened
The cast waved to their beloved audience.
The foggy air blurred my vision,
The mistake I made almost killed my profession.
I’m afraid I wasn’t to able to fulfill my mission
To entertain my audience with my emotions.
I tried to explain to myself the reason
Why I delivered that line with such diction.
Later I found out, in the audience was you.
And remembered the one last line”I love you.”






Signs. Before the second sem started, I asked for a sign from God. The condition is if the girl wears a shirt of the same color as what I wear on the first day of classes, I will pursue her.
What happened?
On the first day I was so excited. I went to school early. I was wearing a plain blue green t-shirt. Then I waited. One by one my classmates came. Then there she goes. She’s wearing blue jeans… and a green shirt. My reaction was, AWWWW!!! What is this? Is this a YES or a NO? I really don’t know!!
After our class, my best friend and I and two others went to SM and we watched a movie. There I told him about the sign and o don’t know if it’s a positive of a negative sign. And I was not sure of I am going to court her. This made me think for about a week.
I resorted to asking for another sign. This is the condition:
If the girl wears a shirt with a gold or silver and any metallic color on it, I am going to pursue her.
The next day was Tuesday. Our class begin at 10:30am and ends by 7:30PM. I almost forgot that I asked a sign from God that I remembered it about 4PM already. Exactly at that moment she passed by me and I noticed she’s wearing a violet shirt with the words:
GOLD
                                                               GLAMOUR <<< *i forgot if this is really the 2nd word
GLORY
These words are printed in gold and silver!!!!! Wew!!!!!!!!!wew na wew!!! Positive!!! ++++++++  (BIG SMILE HERE!!!!!!)   =))



The Lost Leaf. That day in the morning, we have a Logic class. the girl was late that morning and when she came to school, I received a message from her, borrowing an ID so she can enter the college. I went out but I didn’t find her. Then I went up again and found her there. I sat beside her and we talked and laugh we didn’t listen to our professor. 
After our logic class we have to go to the main building for our P.E, class. so we went there separately. Later on, i found the girl and my bestfriend together. They look so happy. During those times, as I have told you in the part 3 my friend and I had an opposite mood poles. I was with my friend JayR, we were looking for a nice dried leaf on the ground. We sat somewhere near the basketball court and I drew something on a dried leaf. It’s like a letter for the girl but what was written there is just the word, “SPEECHLESS.,.”.
Our professor came and called us to the gym. On my way, I threw the leaf somewhere and it s mixed with the other dried leaves.
Inside the gym, I told her that I’ve written something on a leaf for her but I threw it. She asked me to look for it. After that class I went back to where I threw the leaf. I searched for it for about 15 minutes trying to see every leaf. But I  really can’t find it. They were waiting for me near the gate  and when she noticed that I am desperate to find that leaf, she came to me and asked me to stop. I said, I won’t. then she tried to kick some of the leaves as she leaves the place. she found it! And I said to myself, it’s really for her. she's really for me.


1 komento:

Powered By Blogger