Biyernes, Setyembre 23, 2011

Don't wanna lose one, I lose both, i lose then (PART 3)


After that day there had been a very distinct opposite mood poles between my friend and I.  Whenever I’m with the girl, having fun, I see him so silent and as when he’s with the girl, I can’t help but feel so down (that’s in my point of view). But one thing’s for sure, I enjoyed every moment with her. As in I DON”T CARE ABOUT THE WORLD!!


The things that happened to me have greatly affected my life especially as a student. What has changed?

1.         I am always with my barkada.

2.         I come to school at prepared (at least).

3.         I never let my group mates do a project without me.

4.         My quizzes seldom fail

5.         I don’t let any person stay in my mind 24/7.

Negate all the statements above and that me after that day. Definitely, I’m OUT OF MY LEAGUE.

This routine continued until December.

I remembered one time the girl and I went home together. While we were in the jeepney she looked at my phone and tried to go over its contents. And she saw her number was registered as [her name + “ko”]. Then silence followed. Out of nowhere she asked, “Magkaibigan tayo diba?” and I said “oo, oo naman. Bakit? I really don’t know what she means but I cannot forget the way she asked me that question. A deeper silence followed. But there was war in my mind. Bullets made of questions hit my soldiers.




PART 4 will be posted after our quiz in Engineering Mechanics..

and some special parts will be posted too,,, thanks

1 komento:

Powered By Blogger